About Online Backup . . .
We enable customers to get enterprise-class online backup with superior performance for their critical information at a fraction of cost. When the
impossible happens, where do you want your data backups to be?
“But I Already Back Up My Data,” You Say…
If you are like most business owners, you’ve been smart enough to set up a tape backup or an external hard drive. But know this:
The average failure rate for a tape backup or a hard drive is 100% - ALL tape backups and hard drives fail at some point in time.
- 93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for
bankruptcy within one year of the disaster, and 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately. (Source: National Archives & Records Administration in Washington.)
20% of small to medium businesses will suffer a major disaster causing loss
of critical data every 5 years. (Source: Richmond House Group)
This year, 40% of small to medium businesses that manage their own
network and use the Internet for more than e-mail will have their network
accessed by a hacker, and more than 50% won’t even know they were
attacked. (Source: Gartner Group)
Secure online data backup is now more affordable than ever. We have partnered with a first-class online data backup company that will provide you with the security of
knowing that your corporate information is safe and secure.
Features of our online backup service
- Automated nightly backups of your data or real-time continuous backup
- Backup solutions for Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Mac laptops/desktops, Oracle and many other platforms.
- Secure remote facilities store your information in an encrypted format so only you can access this information
- Multiple data centers to ensure your data is there when you need it the most
- No longer assume your backups are working, know they are!
today to find out how Cite Systems can automate your data backup and ensure your company's future.
Benefits of Online Backup Did you know: 40% of companies affected by a computing disaster will never reopen...